Become a Member
As a small charity, we depend upon our members support to keep burial grounds beautiful, accessible and connected to their communities. Please consider joining us today.
As a member, you’ll receive:
- A welcome pack including our stunning ‘Guide to Wildlife in Burial Grounds‘ Field Studies Council Chart, our popular ‘Starter Guide’ and a ‘Key to Unlock’ poster and a back issue of our magazine
- Access to the online members-only area of our website with webinars and chat forum
- An informative and inspiring newsletter twice a year
- Invite to a monthly zoom catch up with experts from the CfGA team – on hand to answer your questions!
- Priority booking, 20% discount on events and free access to our online webinars
- 20% discount on CfGA materials and publications (excludes scythes)
Please choose your level of membership below. If you can pay via direct debit, it helps to keep our costs down.
By choosing to become a member, you or your group can enjoy increased support from our team, access to current and past webinars and be part of our online community. You will also be directly supporting our conservation work across the UK.
Watch our video with one of our Patrons, Chris Baines explaining why you may like to consider becoming a member